The Ospedale San Carlo di Nancy, a first-aid facility accredited by the Italian National Health Service, was acquired by GVM Care & Research in May 2015 and underwent a restructuring and reorganization process.
Founded in 1932, the San Carlo of Nancy Hospital is located on the Via Aurelia, not far from the Vatican City. The facility, classified as a general local hospital since September 1976, can treat about 15,000 patients a year under ordinary hospitalization. To date, the facility has about 450 professionals, including the medical and paramedical staff.
The redevelopment interventions involved the demolition of all the architectural barriers of the hospitalization and polyclinic departments.
In addition, the Group has invested heavily in technological innovation to support its healthcare services, conforming to the highest standards required by law. GVM Care & Research has replaced and renewed the previous diagnostic technologies by introducing a state-of-the-art CT and a 1.5 tesla Magnetic Resonance.